Friday 8 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

ok I get that pods are all the rage :lol::pervy:
but seriously....
feeling rather frustrated because I can't find any cig-a-likes, ok well I found a few on fasttech with very limited cart choices

I know that we all know that there are much better options than cig-a-likes but for most smokers they are still in that mindset that it must look, feel, taste like a cig

they make pod systems that are 300mah and under, why couldn't they make it look like a cig-a-like instead?

[rant] i finally...

What happened to cig-a-likes? Make a pod that looks like a cig...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NPnzu2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...