Wednesday 6 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi friends. I went to the store today to buy Juul. I think a lot of you aren’t fans of Juul for various reasons but I’m still struggling kicking these last few cigarettes once and for all, and I thought Juul might help.

So I awkwardly go into the gas station and ask for it. I’m informed that they no longer sell it, at all, and the woman goes on and on to tell me how surprised she was when they pulled it because it was so popular here that they couldn’t even keep it in stock. This surprised...

Questions about Juul

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2VG3Z68

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...