Tuesday 5 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi. And now for something completely different. I would like to throw in a newbies review. I was reeled into buying the Smok and must say I'm completely dissatisfied. Leaking into the 510 was way to much, I spent more time cleaning then inserting juice. On the other hand, I decided a change was needed, not that I'm loaded, but it was such a pain.

The Aegis I decided to purchase, I've had it for a week, and it's a totally different experience. The way it's built is awesome. Lighter than the...

Mods...Smok Devilkin vss Aegis Legend

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NMk4oe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...