Thursday 7 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Okay it's been a while for me. I vapped since 2009 with some slip ups with burning nasty cigs. I even quit it all for a year.

But somehow found myself burning the nasties again and even with my large collection of vapping mods etc. I bought the juul.

I have to admit, I like it and even did my first refill of a pod today- no leaking and even with regular low nic juice got a great hit.

Now my question is- who in our community of vendors has the best Nic Salts Juice and what level...

Nic Salts Juice - which of our vendors has the best?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2TA7H3M

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...