Thursday 1 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I recently came across a couple of old 18650s that had been badly stored and rather mis-treated - stems from the days when I started vaping and was sold a unit and some 18650s with no advice about battery safety and I was blissfully unaware at how close I came to blowing something up, like a limb.

Anyway - one of them is obviously in a bad state, the wrapping has peeled at the top and it is pretty rusted up - I have no idea if it had charge when it was left, but it's been sitting idle for...

Safe battery disposal of a damaged 18650

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FzMtbR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...