Tuesday 5 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I started running after switching to vaping a couple years ago.

I could only run for about 30 seconds at first, but in about 6 months I worked my way up to being able to run 5 miles at a slow pace. I stayed at 5 miles for quite a while.

Recently someone on a fitness forum challenged me to follow a running plan, and recommended one to me. The plan was designed to be able to run a half marathon distance (13.1 miles) in 12 weeks.

Two Sunday's ago I completed the plan, and ran 13.57 miles. It...

Anyone Start Exercising After Quitting Cigarettes?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2tRYnda

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...