Friday 29 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I received perrless rdta for a week and although I managed to get it to wick properly, I am having a huge problem with the heat. It gets CRAZY hot. I can only do two or four puffs maximum before I have to put it down for 2 minutes. The top cap gets very very hot, to a point where it actually burns my lips very fast i try derlin driptip, and others still have same problem.

What am I missing here? I'm running SS, kanthal, and ni90 24 awg @ 50-75W normal or high at ijoy limitless lux mod. The...

perrless RDTA top cap too hot.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2fUbTGy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...