Friday 29 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So, last week I was having some problems out of my trusty Segelei Fuchai. Poor thing has been knocked around for almost 2 years and was still going strong! But, the end is near, so I went ahead and ordered a Pico Dual last Saturday the 23rd from VaporBeast. Well, after the tracking link not working, I emailed the store and they got me a working link, which was actually UPS, NOT USPS as the link on my order page goes to(which is why it wasn't working). Great. Until I saw the delivery date....

US shipping 10 days???

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2woP2sL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...