Wednesday 27 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I need major help in what to buy and don't really know where to start. I quit smoking and started vaping with the help of users on this forum, approximately 4 years ago. I'm still a vaper after all these years, but I'm still a noob with anything technical. For instance, I have never and will never understand the ohms and volts.

What I need help with is should I go with an ego style vv pen type or itaste mvp 3.0 that I was thinking about buying? If go with the ego style vv,...

4 Years vaping and still a noob. Need help moving forward.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xyapvQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...