Saturday 23 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey folks!

I've been using an Innokin MVP2 (which goes up to a measly 11 watts) with an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank (which has very little airflow) for years. My battery is on its way out, and I've found that it's impossible to find the same set up, now that vaping equipment has gotten a lot more advanced, haha!!

I am ordering an MVP4, which is 100 watts! I'll continue to use my little nautilus tanks until I get something else, but I want a tank that's better suited to the new battery....

Help! Moving from old school to MVP 4! Tank suggestions?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2fIfvLH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...