Wednesday 27 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I am trying to join the vape nation and escape Marlboro country and I am 4 days into this battle. I bought a T-Priv kit, and already have cut down my smoking cigarettes by 30%. So far I have refilled my chamber 3 times after watching the seller load it the first time.

1) After I fill it and let it sit for a few minutes, (I never over filled) the mod seems to leak from the bottom of tank. The tank is tight, after the 2nd time I took the tank off to check to see if a seal was missing,...

I am a noob please help...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2j5ofj6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...