Wednesday 27 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I’m sure we all know about the Cue Vapor System, the little sub-ohm Penguin-like pod-mod that has those cheesy TV commercials (admittingly fun to watch) and can be found for $17.99 at most smoke shops (hell of a deal, Smooth Tobacco 3mg pod included!)

Welp, here’s my review, and I am PICKY about my vapes!

No qualms about it, I’m in love with this sucker. I’ve tried so many sub-ohm setups that just spit back galore, taste funky, and where you can’t find the coils anywhere.

But the Cue?...

Cue Vapor System!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xyMBYB

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...