Tuesday 26 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

I am looking for a carrying case for an atomizer (Nautilus X). I always bring an extra tank with me when I go out. But I do not like to carry a bag with me when I go out, so I just put my ecig and the extra tank in the pocket on my jeans.

The problem is dust often goes into the drip tip, and it bothers me. I began to wonder if there would be something that I can use a carrying case for Nautilus X. To be clear, I am not looking for a bulky case for vaporizer + battery + carto, etc. I...

Looking for an Atomizer (Nautilus X) Carryin Case

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xIJmgU

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...