Thursday 21 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I don't know why but vaping doesn't cut it when i drink. I love my jim beam when i am off work. It relaxes me and i just enjoy it on my weekends off. I deal with alot of stress at work as i am in the medical field and work for a gastroenterologist office. I am a doctor's assistant and i deal with soo much stuff, including surgery back logs to translate. I have to tell patients whether they have cancer or not and read biopsy reports. It's incredibly stressful when i have to give bad news,...

Still crave a cig when i drink

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2wmiL8b

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...