Wednesday 20 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've messed around with a lot of coil combinations. The things I've found that work best for me are the simple ones. My OBS engine tank is running on .19 to .2 ohms with a dual coil setup of single strand 22 gauge wire wrapped on a 3.0 Coil Master post and firing at 55W. My Derringer clone dripper is at .3 ohms with dual pre wrapped Kanger coils and firing at 35W. The dripper almost seems to out cloud the tank even running 20W lower. I truly love the dripper but it's just not practical for...

Keeping Things Simple

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2wXXumA

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...