Tuesday 26 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So, just started vaping four weeks ago. Started with the Alien 220. Upgraded my Smok Baby Beast to a Rig Mod Tanker which holds a lot more juice. I love the Vape production but the flavor is nowhere near the Baby Beast. Put a rebuildable deck in the Tanker and that bumped flavor some but still nowhere near the Baby Beast. I don't understand why the flavor is so muted in the Tanker. Are there any tanks that can match the flavor of the BB? I hate refilling that thing ever 30 min. Is it the...

Question about flavor

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hwJEkW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...