Friday 22 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I ordered a 60ml bottle of nicotine salts from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, which happens to be a few zip codes away from me. They processed the order in a speedy manner and it was actually expected for next day delivery. I received an "out for delivery" notification from USPS but the package never showed up. Caught my mail carrier a few days later and she had no help for me, told me to file a missing mail claim. Emailed the company earlier this week and they never responded, though they did...

What to do about lost package?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xAygKT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...