Saturday 23 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Thought it was due to liking my morning coffee hot but recently I loaned some of my beginner gear (couple ego/evod combos, CF4 mod, iClear tank and about 20 samplers) to a friend. He is a mtl smoker and I wanted to give him a chance to try vaping for a few weeks to see if at all interested. So I checked with him after a week to see how he's doing and he mentions tip of his tongue has gotten sore which got me wondering. I run 1.3 to 1.8 ohm coils under 10 watts and vape about 3 ml 12 mg...

Tip of tongue sore. Vape related?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xBbn9V

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...