Tuesday 26 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I pulled the trigger on the ijoy captain today. The problem I'm having is something happened between it and my AL85 for the flavor Im getting out of my Uwell Valyrian. I'm getting a weird muted flavor. Almost chemical like. I thought maybe it was the coil so I changed it. Yes I primed it and wore it in slowly. Still stuck with the strange muted chemical flavor. Maybe I have vapors tongue lol? I really want to get this figured out. I like the ijoy and I like the Valyrian alot. Talk to me...

New mod and weird flavor

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2y6nbCt

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...