Monday 25 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone. ;)

I am having problems with my pharaoh rta. I tried a lot wiking and building types for this atomizer, but it gives totally ....y flavor. All i feel menthol if i use liquids with mentol. Thats it. Even my smok osub works better. I tried like 10 different coils (all demon killers, stag claptons, fused claptons, handmades..) i use bacon cotton and i close airflow from up. Nothing works. Same result with my own mixed liquids and same with premium class liquids. I give up.....

Pharaoh RTA flavor problems

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xwo2ZT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...