Monday 25 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

ni-200 0.15 TC coils - DISCONTINUED

I've purchased three Triton mini tanks - specifically to be used with the ni-200 nikel TC coils.
I just spoke with Aspire - and it turns out they have globally decided to stop production of TC coils..

I'm only interested in TC Tanks... so now i have three triton mini tanks worth ~£70 that are completley useless to me.

This is the last time i will buy anything from Aspire. Feels like a complete backstab - and doesn't make sense as everyone was...

Aspire have stopped making TC coils!!!!!!! unbelieveable..

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xqoTOd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...