Saturday 30 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've been using a Therion 166 with a Crown Uwell 3 tank for a couple weeks and it was working great with the 0.25 ohm coil. Today I switched out the coil and put in a 0.5 ohm coil, changed the setting on the Therion to the stainless steel setting and the performance is really lacking, even at the recommended 70-80 watts. Switching back to the default setting I used with the 0.25 coil restores the performance but I get a "too hot" warning. At even 60 watts I get a "high ohms" warning.
Any...

Crown 3 coil/Therion 166 issue

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hEN19r

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...