Saturday 30 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello Guys,

I'm vaping for more than 2 months now and I enjoyed it a lot.

As a starter, I face some problems/difficulties and solve it with time and tuning the mod setting time to time. Now, having another problem, which I can't identify the reason.

After around 10 minutes of vaping I start coughing. It stops, if I drink a few sips of water, though its new to me. And, of course, it's giving me tension. What to do now?

My current e-juice spec: VG 80, PG 20, Nic 6mg
Using Vaporesso...

Coughing After Vaping

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2y1qyag

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...