Friday 22 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,
I bought an eGo AIO around 1 month ago, it was working fine, until I change the first resistance. Then I started getting more and more often some liquid after dragging on the vape.
When I remove the mouthpiece, there is usually some liquid on the cone that goes to the resistance. Also the mouthpiece itself is often full of it.
First of all, regardless of the fact that it is very annoying, is it dangerous if I often get the liquid in my mouth ?
Then, is there an easy way to fix...

Leaking problem with eGo AIO

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xsXU3K

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...