Wednesday 27 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

This is getting all to complicated for me, and time consuming. Man, I didn't realize that this would be so difficult. I have 18 different mods in use with as many different juices, a mix of diy, and ready made juices. I had hoped to get the rotation down to about 5 or 6 devices, but that is not going well, as it seems it's going to be about 9 devices. I keep looking at all of them, then I'll see another, and think, well, what about this one. Hopefully I can hold it to 9 devices with the mix...

Time to thin the herd

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2y9IPpe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...