Thursday 21 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

whatsup my vape peeps.

I've been lingering around different vape stores in my city recently, and I remember the last time there was only vape pens, and they were really garbage. A lot of my friends threw them away and went back to cigarettes.

Now... I'm not a heavy smoker, but I do have 3-4 a day, and It's useless considering I only do it for ....s x gigs as as social thing. Am I addicted? Wouldn't think so. However, I want to move into the vape world because everything is so updated now...

First Vape Mod Purchase - NEWBIE REQUIRES HELP xD

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xmmBx6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...