Thursday 21 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everybody, hope you're all doing well. So, I've been vaping, which helped me stop cigarettes permanently, for about 8 months now and I've been using the Eleaf iCare since I started. It's a great device, small, cheap, works well, does the job, but I think I want to upgrade to something else. I don't want anything super expensive, or crazy complicated that I need an engineering or computer degree or something to figure out, but something above the level of my current Eleaf iCare. I guess...

Ready to upgrade to another device. Input needed.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xqT2Mg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...