Thursday 21 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, Im using a kayfun 5. All reviews says the flavour is great but mine is just average. I've used other rba's such as the protank 4, wotofo troll and the obs engine nano. On All of these the flavour and vapour is just average not great. Everyone says that building your own coils makes great flavour and smoke productions.


My current strategy is just to wrap kanthal wire around a nail
And put cotton through it.
Should I be doing it a special way? Does size of coil and wire affect the...

Vapour and flavour is mediocre from my rebuildable coils

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xkhNbp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...