Saturday 30 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Yesterday I found myself in the odd position of wanting to buy some batteries. I mean, I have batteries. I got batteries out the wazoo. I have a dozen or more solo batteries, plus (I think) 6 married pairs and (I know) 4 married triple sets. I also have batteries in the various convenience mods I keep stashed in various convenient locations, plus the Vapocalypse stash, plus spares at work and in the car, etc; and my woman has 4, or maybe 8, 25Rs I wrapped in pink skins for her "no-nic,...

Got some great customer service last night

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2x5J3c1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...