Thursday 21 September 2017

General Vaping Discussion

You guys helped me quit smoking seven years ago. The ECF community is amazing, but you know that or you wouldn't be here. Have you ever quit vaping? How did you do it?

I've tried cutting down nicotine, and going way up on nicotine. I like to chain vape. I love the flavor of vaping. Zero nicotine I won't use. I bought nicotine gum yesterday and it made me feel like vaping ;)

I had a wake up call. I posted a thread called Hacking Up A Lung with High VG Juices. I picture my lungs coated with...

How do I quit vaping?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yt8upF

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...