Monday 17 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm not at all sure if this is where I should have posted, its been a while since the last time I was here.

I recently bought a Suorin Drop along with a couple of bottles of Solace nic salts in 50mg locally to replace the Juul I have been using at work. I originally bought the Juul so I wasn't constantly puffing on my mod at work The Juul has been working out great, but I just can't justify buying two packs of pods a week any longer. From what I have heard the Suorin drop is supposed to...

Absolutely No Throat Hit With 50mg Nic Salts

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Nn1XIk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...