Tuesday 25 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Ive been vaping unflavoured for the last 5-6months and occasionally trying flavours every once in a while.
I stopped vaping flavours because I was going through a process of elimination to find out what was giving me rashes on my face and blowing out my sinus's.
It was mainly PG but even some flavours in VG only still gave me a slight redness on the forehead and around the mouth and nose.
Recently found some flavoured VG only vape juice from a local company that I can actually vape with...

Unflavoured juice.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2LCoT1j

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...