Sunday 23 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys,

New to vaping... I just bought a Ohm Boy Rage squonk and it’s pretty awesome. I purchased a Geekvape Loop RDA for it. It was pretty good when I first got it but now that I changed the coils I’m not getting the flavor I was getting before.

I tried buying a Drop RDA and still crappy flavor.

Would it be a coil problem? What am I doing wrong? Does anyone know what coils come with the Loop RDA? I’m really disappointed and regretting my purchases.

Anyone able to help me out? Just...

How to get the best flavor out of my Ohm Boy Rage Squonk

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OLJIcr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...