Sunday 30 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi,

I’m new here. I came in just to provide a warning due to my experience with vaping. I am not an ex-smoker. I’ve noticed on threads that whenever someone comes on complaining about any symptom which they feel correlates to their vaping other users generally attack the notion and attribute it to past smoking damage. I started vaping at 30 years old, introduced by a friend while I was recovering from a knee surgery. It was a fun distraction while on bed rest. I soon developed a...

Vape warning...just discovered 4mm polyp in lung

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2xMyJZN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...