Wednesday 19 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello, Folks.

I really like the Ego battery. Fits in the pocket nicely and it's something i've gotten used to. Feels good in the hand too. I've collected a few batteries over the years that still work. Just purchased a charging station for them. I cannot for the life of me though find an ego battery that has a compartment that can be opened (with ease, that is)

Could someone point me in a direction, please. I forget the name of the type of batteries but its those big ones that are...

Ego battery that allows changing of battery.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2MNbvHv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...