Thursday 20 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've had Vaper's Tongue quite a few times over the 6-7 years, but usually it just happens that I can't really taste juices that much and the flavour eventually comes back.

At the moment I have it where things actually taste disgusting - like the coils gone but it isn't that because I've changed them on more than one tank with more than one juice.

Anyone have any old wive's remedies for this that don't involve smelling coffee, drinking loads of water or using mouthwash and the like? Or am...

The Curse of the Vaper's Tongue

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DdDSyV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...