Thursday 13 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

When I first started vaping a few years ago it was with a vape pen using 24 mg juice. Over time I dropped down the nic level to 12 mg and was happy with it. Then I bought a couple of mods with tanks that used coils around 1.2 and 1.5 ohm to vape my 12 mg juice.

More time passed and I dipped my toes into the sub ohm world and bought a tank that used .5 ohm coils and I bought some 6 mg juice for it. I liked it so of course I bought more sub ohm tanks and 6 mg juice.

Then I moved into the...

Transition From MTL to DTL Complete

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2xbhr7x

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...