Thursday 27 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

After buying a bunch of vape stuff here the last few months, I began to wonder what the average manufacturing lifespan is of the mods and tanks? It amazes me in just a few short months how many products I have seen come to market. In other words how quickly does a product go to market and then get discontinued for something new? It's made me a bit Leary of buying or trying much more. Just curious.... Obviously this depends on how well something performs and sells but how much other...

What is the Manufacturing Lifespan of the average product?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DyTiy0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...