Thursday 20 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I was installing fused claptons to my quad flex rda and when I dry fired them I noticed some hot spots and tried to get rid of them when suddenly the negative post of the rda (not sure it could be positive) started to burn and relase smoke under it there was a black putty adhesive that started to melt or thats what I thougt I immediately rushed to the bathroom and run cold water over it.

What did just happened guys Anybody else had a similar experience and is it safe to ise the build...

... did just happen?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2pniuh2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...