Monday 17 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guy and gals,i been gone for awhile because thanks to you i found my way and got set in my ways but now im changing things and return for your good advice.
I have been vaping at 1.5 and 1.8 ohms since i started but now changing over to subohm. Ive ordered some things and coils included are .05 and .03 SO while im looking at that i wonder do i need different batteries? I have regulated mods Radius,picos,innoken and samsung 25r 18650s now,should i change that now with the new coils?...

Battery shopping and ohms

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2D42omb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...