Tuesday 25 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Until now any rda or rta that I have had I've been using 24g kanthal/ss or 22g kanthal aside from the occasional claptons when I'm not using my mtl setups that are drop in coil tanks. I've found for me that it's a lot easier to use the thicker wire being that it's harder to mess up when making coils especially contact coils. I just finished rebuilding my rda with 28g kanthal and it took me twice as long than usual, compared to the thicker wires. It's very springy and harder for me to get the...

Thinner Wire

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Q7JXyB

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...