Wednesday 19 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

*I was going to write this as a reply to a thread here (Google search had it as the first link) but I can't comment there so I'm writing it up here for anyone having the same issue.

My swag had a loose 510 (I drop it quite a bit), where it would jiggle and move around no matter how tight the tank was on it. Decided I mine as well take it apart to see if I can fix it since they're cheap and I had a backup. Sorry, no pictures, didn't think I'd be doing a post or anything like that. NOTE: this...

Vaporesso Swag loose 510 connection fix

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PL589B

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...