Monday 24 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I've read many reviews online that all seem biased to me so I thought I would give a few negative points that I didn't see a in any reviews but I am experiencing with mine.
First off I have been unable to access the sub menu no matter how long I hold the + & fire button. I've sent a message to eleaf about this but haven't heard back yet.
Second thing that could be an issue is the location of the bottle. Although it's a handy spot for squeezing, I feel as if I'm not careful I could squeeze...

My review of the Pico Squeeze 2

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NDc3EY

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...