Friday 28 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I went to Croatia a couple of weeks ago and I have an Aspire NX75 with Atlantis coils on it. What I noticed was when stored in my hand luggage with a full tank on it. It bloody leaked all in my bag and made an awful mess. So much so that I had to wash the thing. My Aspire never leaks. My question is this. Do you think the rapid changes of cabin or air pressure caused the air pressure in the tank to change and force the juice out. I know this wasn't a coincidence as it happened on the flight...

Aeroplanes and vape storage.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NN6p3l

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...