Saturday 29 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys been quite sometime since I've got the forums and I am really looking for a solid bf regulated mod.

I have had several Therion bf dna75c's but they seem to last about 6 months and something does on them.

I am A mtl vaper. Still tend to use my provari with 510 attys :)

but I've been fairly happy with the The therion with the challace iv from Mark bugs.

Any direction is appreciated. I'm not looking for high outputs i tend to vape around 10-15 watts or about 4 volts.

Thanks in...

High Quality Bottom Feeder Regulated Mod. MTL

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DCS3Oc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...