Saturday 22 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Personally I struggle with this issue at times more than others. One thing I noticed is that when I am doing better I gain control over the urge to smoke and it's as if cigarettes are non-existent in my life. On the other hand when I'm not myself I get this weird urge to bumb a cigarette from my friend when he is smoking next to me and then I feel like buying a pack.

It's possible that many others struggle with things similar to this too. It can become more of an obsession rather than a...

Quitting Smoking & Mental Health

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2I9vYpq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...