Sunday 23 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Just went through my records for the first time. I got my first bottle of nic 3 years and 9 months ago and picked up a total of 4 1/2 L. Now I'm down to 3 1/2 L + 120mls left. So a liter lasted me around 4 years.

Last week I ordered another liter so I'll be back up to 4 1/2. At that rate I should be good for 18 years.

Along the way I supplied a grandson for a couple of years. My wife started using nic a year ago. And I've gone down from 15mg to 8mg over that time. Means there's a bit of...

Nicotine Forever

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2zpyrcs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...