Monday 24 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi. Just venting, I guess. I really have only seriously tried for about two weeks to use my vape regularly and significantly reduce my cigarettes. I've had my mod since May, but have used it more off than on until a couple of weeks ago. (Was having what was likely 'operator error' issues that discouraged me for quite a while.)

I was doing OK, I guess - down to 2-3 cigarettes a day from around 10-11 before. But, then, BOOM, one day I ended up smoking 6 cigarettes. Now, I am fighting to just...

Fell off the vape train...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IcxYgB

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...