Friday 14 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

It's only been a week since I was a smoker, and yet I know I've beat the habit. I started smoking when I was just 18, and I've burned through at least a pack a day since then - 25 years of addiction. I did a lot of drugs in college, and I developed mental problems and received a long and impossible-to-pronounce diagnosis from psychiatrists who told me that, while it would be better if I quit cigarettes, a lot of people like me smoke and it's incredibly difficult for people with my diagnosis...

Doctors Told Me I Couldn't Quit. Guess What?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PgWOyP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...