Tuesday 11 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Never tried one of the mesh coil tanks, but they seem to be all the rave now. I’ve been using the Cleito tank for a long time and have just looked into new systems. Just bought the Swag kit from Vaporspresso to replace my Pico.
Are the mesh coils the way to go now? They seem to get the best reviews these days. Can anyone recommend a good 23MM tank with mesh coils? Or is there a better 23MM tank system that will fit on my Swag?

Hoping for some solid recommendations. I’d like to try a new...

Mesh Coil Tank for Vaporspresso Swag? Best 23MM Tank?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2x3LkHl

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...